- Under 18 years of age.
- Pregnant or nursing.
- Use of blood thinners during the last 7 days.
- Mood altering agents within the last 24 hours.
- Problems healing (diabetic with wound healing issues).
- Previous problems with permanent makeup.
- Any lash or hair growth serum in last 6 weeks on targeted area.
- Current use of retina a, aha products or acne medicine.
- Recent eye surgery.
- Keloid formation.
- Autoimmune disorder.
- Acutane in the past year.
How can I prepare for my appointment?
- 24 hours prior to your appointment, do not drink alcohol or caffeine.
- 72 hours prior to your appointment, do not take take any aspirin or blood thinners.
- Botox should be done 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after procedure.
- No waxing, tanning, or tinting at least 3 days before.
Color will fade 30-50%, so don’t worry if it is a little dark!